I'm Coming Home...

I write a lot about my past in this blog, probably because I am trying to relive happier times for me or maybe to gain some introspect for my current situations. Either way I know that I am not really in a happy place right now. I miss my family fiercely. I long to be closer to them. I believe that being near them will bring me back to my happy place. I don’t think that I will be running from my problems; simply running towards the people able to support me emotionally. I have never allowed my family to know the true me. I am not sure the reason for this. But now I want them to know me, love me and be with me.

For me it has always been about wanting a man in my life; someone to love me and support me. Unfortunately I have not chosen the kind of man that is able to do this and I don’t blame them. I need to love and support me before I am able to choose a man that is capable of doing the same. I need to love and support my family before I can be truly happy. So, family, if you are reading this, and I know you are, I am coming home. Not just to you. But to me!

0 comments: